Strabane Business Park, Melmount Road, BT82 9GU
   
LATEST
NEWS

The HQ of KES Group, based in Strabane, County Tyrone.

The past number of months have seen exponential growth here at KES Group. We’ve seen a number of major projects come to life, and we’re delighted to add to the momentum with a brand new contract announcement!

Following a competitive tendering process, KES Group is proud to announce that it has been appointed as the main contractor for Birches Primary School in Craigavon and Coagh Primary School, Coagh. Projects are underway and we’re excited to show exactly how modular construction can transform educational settings.

Work has kicked off on boths projects here at our state-of-the-art facilities in Strabane, Co. Tyrone, covering 40,000 sq ft and hosting some of the industry’s most cutting edge technology. It’s all taking place onsite at KES Group, with all components installed at our premises. Overall, 90% of both works will be completed on-site by our own team of engineers, architects and outfitters. The remaining 10% of work involves the transportation and installation of components which will be done on-site with no disruption to school activities.

We’re delighted to bring our skill and expertise to two central local projects. Donal Gallagher, Operations Director at KES Group has highlighted the importance of the contracts and the role offsite construction can play in the future of education:

“We are delighted to have been appointed as the main contractor for Birches Primary School in Craigavon and Coagh Primary School, Coagh. The last few months have been incredibly busy for KES Group, and our team are delighted to be working on new accommodation at Birches Primary and Coagh Primary amongst others. 

“Both schools are receiving bright modern classrooms with a range of quality finishes and fit-out items. Both schemes are being delivered on a full turn-key basis with KES Group completing all elements of the build including a full siteworks package. We are delighted to play a part in the delivery of buildings that will help the development of young people as they make their journey through education. 

Quality is at the heart of our buildings and we are really looking forward to seeing the finished articles. KES Group are delighted to be working with Education Authorities in both the North and South of Ireland and we look forward to more opportunities in this sector.”

Go Modular With the Experts at KES Group

KES Group employs advanced offsite technology to create modular buildings that offer unrivalled quality, efficiency and longevity whilst posing minimal environmental impact. To get your project completed on time and on budget, get in touch today.

Related Posts