KES Group have introduced the very first ‘Heat for Hire’ energi cabin. The ‘Heat for Hire’ boiler hire offers a fast and efficient project managed service at either a fixed monthly fee or a rate per kWh used. We offer a fuel supply on demand and a full training programme on request.
The ‘Heat for Hire‘ energi cabin contains:
- Either an Oil or Gas boiler
- Twin Wall Insulated Flue
- Complete Mechanical & Electrical Fit-out
- Heating & Domestic Hot Water Heat Exchangers
- Integral BMS system with remote access
- Combustion Air Louvres
These ‘heat for hire’ energi cabins come with easy maintenance and remote monitoring and control of equipment.
Our boiler hire service can cater for a vast range of applications and requirements. We offer a range of solutions to ensure you find the best possible heating solution for your premises. First of all, we can change the fuel type within a plant to suit your specific needs. Secondly, we offer a completely bespoke service whereby we will construct a heat for hire cabin to benefit your heating requirements. Finally, we can integrate our heat for hire plants to accommodate the requirements of the site.
- The heat for hire plant can be easily transported to a new site with minimal disruption
- Excellent solution for premises with limited space
- Bespoke offerings – the energi cabin can be crafted to suit the specific requirements of your individual
- Temporary heating solution – therefore, organisations won’t have to commit to a long term heating system