KES Group completed a design and build biomass installation to replace an aged and inefficient commercial heating system at the iconic Dunkeld House Hotel in the Scottish Highlands. This energi cabin consisted of a number of ETA Boilers. ETA Boilers offer our biomass clients a commercial heating system that not only saves money but is extremely energy efficient.
We manufactured a bespoke Energi Cabin arrangement finished in a maintenance free timber effect fibre cement cladding. The installation consisted of…
- 500kW ETA Hack Boiler
- Integral 20 Tonne Fuel Store
- 12,000 Litre Buffer Storage
- Extended ash removal screw to 1100 Litre Ash Bin
- Plate Heat Exchangers to avoid contamination of the new installation
- Full remote monitoring via MeinETA